Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My New, High Tech Clubs

  I finally gave in to the high tech club craze. The last time I played my old clubs, I knew it was time to change to something a little more modern that truly fit my game given my age and strength.  The search was on.
    I visited a lot of golf stores wanting to find the sticks that fit properly. All the well known brands were in the mix, Taylor Made, Callaway, Nike, Mizuno and I really liked the Adams clubs.  What I chose was the most high tech I could get.
    These clubs had some very interesting characteristics. They were made out of a new material that is beginning to show up in golf, a polymer that is supposed to help your game.  The price was right as well as they didn't cost an arm and a leg, $3.99 at Wal-mart including three brand new balls. Such a deal!  These clubs should really improve my game.
     I am thinking very seriously of putting together a group of golfers to play together on a trip to a location somewhere in California.  I haven't quite come up with the location, and wanted to get some input from you. It will probably happen sometime in the spring of 2016 and will be from three to five days. If you could give me some ideas of where we should go, that would be great.
    In the meantime, don't forget to visit our website http://golfisforeveryonemd.com and take a look at some great golf stuff . By the way, we want your stories and videos. Email them to me at golfisforeveryonemd@gmail.com and I will try to get them on the website. Honestly, we really do want them.  Hit 'em long and straight--don't leave that birdie putt short.
The new sticks. They should slash strokes off my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment