Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Thursday, December 24, 2015

All I want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth And Three Dozen ProV1's

     I haven't given anyone my Christmas list yet.  That realization just came to me.  I have been a bit busy with moving, Christmas programs, writing for the blog and working on Golf Is For Everyone. It's time to sit down and put it down and share it with you.
     One thing should be pointed out though that is very important. I do still have my two front teeth. At sixty-one years old my dental health is quite good.  I still have most of my teeth, except my wisdom teeth of course. Each one of those were removed at various times of my life with the last one finding its demise about six or seven years ago. This whole discussion about teeth has nothing to do with golf, except with the loss of my wisdom teeth my wisdom has been called into question on many occasion. I mentioned my two front teeth just to come up with an interesting title for today's blog, it being Christmas Eve.
     Here's my list.

1.  Three dozen ProV1's.  They can be practice balls or Xouts, I don't care. I'm close to being out of balls.

2.  A new car so that I can get to the golf course when Denise is at work.

3.  A new Directed Force putter.  I had to mention that because Bill Presse who invented the putter is a good friend of Golf Is For Everyone. OK Bill, I mentioned your putter.  Can you send me one?

4.  A local course that will give me free golf with cart forever.  This can be a two way street.  I would be willing to plug them on Golf Is For Everyone or make a video for them.

5.  Three days golf  and two nights at the Lodge at Pebble Beach.  I would only play one round at Pebble and then go over to either Spyglass or Spanish Bay.  I would settle for Pebble and Old Del Monte. I like Old Del Monte.

6.  Several big advertisers for the Golf Is For Everyone website (http://golfisforeveryonemd.com. What a shameful plug)  After all, I have to generate some revenue to pay the car payment on the new car so that I can play golf when Denise is at work.

7. A drone that I can use to take videos of golf courses. A used Predator would be great. I could also rent it out to golf courses to help speed up play.  Use your imagination on that one.

8.  San Francisco Giants season tickets.  That doesn't have anything to do with golf, but Denise is a huge Giant fan and my stepson looks enough like Madison Bumgarner (my stepson's name is Bumgarner too) to be brothers.  I just had to throw that one in.  If you are a Dodger fan, I feel sorry for you. If you don't follow baseball or live in Singapore, you probably don't have the slightest idea of what I am talking about.  That's OK.

8.  Peace on Earth and good will toward all men and women, even Dodger fans.

     That wasn't that big of a list, was it?  Santa, I hope you see this list and get what is on it for me.  I don't want to seem selfish, but this is a Christmas list and the gifts are for me. I am not a selfish person, seriously.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
This is the only picture I have that comes close to a Christmas picture.  MERRY CHRISTMAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment