Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I Have Returned!

     Yes, I know today is Wednesday and not Monday as I had promised but it is always better late than never.  I know that you missed me as well so I didn't want to disappoint you by not posting another day. Its not going to be much, but here it is.
     The move is effectively over. It seems that my wife likes to do this as this is the fourth time we have moved since we got married almost three years ago. And no, we are not running from bill collectors, the law or the IRS although I am dealing with The California Franchise Tax Board on a tax issue.  That has since been straightened out.  She just likes to move, but this is the last one.  I have our signed treaty agreement to back that one up.
     This was a strange move.  We have been house sitting for the past ten months and the owners of the house we have been watching are returning on February First. Both of us decided to start the move so that we would not be moving in a panic mode and we could celebrate Christmas in a new house. As it stands right now, we are mostly in the new house but we still have a lot to move over from the old house so if you are in the area and feel like you want to do something for your fellow man, stop on by. There is always something for you to do around here. You can empty one of the many boxes that haven't been emptied since the first move.
    Right now, we are living out of boxes and the house looks like Patton's Third Army came through.  I did find my coffee pot though so there has been some normalcy established. My desk is not set up, put the computer is out and set up on the internet.  I am going to take a stab at putting the office together today so that I can be inspired when I write this blog. That won't happen until I get my "Dogs Playing Poker" painting up. Its amazing the thinking that occurs when you are staring at the picture. We have yet to bring our golf clubs and shoes over to the new house. See, this post has something in it about golf.
     I promise that tomorrow's post will be about golf. I'm sorry Mark and Fred, I just couldn't resist. In the meantime, don't forget to check out the website at http://golfisforeveryonemd.com.  We have a lot of exciting things planned.
Wait a minute.  That's the house from two moves ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment