Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Jury Is Out

     This is going to be a very short but thought provoking post today.  I am out the door in a few minutes to participate in the Great American Experience.  It is on to the courthouse downtown to fulfil my civic duty as a citizen of the United States of America and the great state of California to report for jury duty.  Today is jury interview day and tomorrow is when the jury will be impaneled. Sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it.
      Since I have to sit on a jury to potentially come to a verdict in a court case, I thought that I would pose some questions relating to golf that you can deliberate on.  Think about your verdicts very seriously and come to a verdict. Please share those verdicts through the comments page. The verdicts need not be unanimous as this is not a capital or murder case.  Here are the questions:
uck at the courthouse for months
1.  Will Tiger win another major.
2.  Is Phil Michelson really that nice of a guy?
3.  Is Jack Nicklaus the greatest golfer who ever lived?
4.  Is Tiger Woods the greatest golfer ever to play the game?
5.  Is Bobby Jones the greatest player to ever play the game?
6.  Was the R&A and The USGA correct in their ruling to outlaw the "belly putter"?

Here is the biggest question and one for the ages.
7.  Is Pebble Beach too expensive to play? (More about this in a future post.)

   This should be an exciting exercise for you the readers.  You get to be bot the prosecuting and defense attorneys, judge and jury. You are most importantly the jury and your deliberations should be thoughtful and based on the facts. I won't compile the results because I don't have the software to do that and I may get stuck at the courthouse for months as the trial I may get on is a murder trial.   Good luck and may you be impartial.  Remember, justice is blind.

Guilty as charged of having an ugly swing. You could lose a few pound too.  Oh, that's right. I did and it did improve my swing.












   

No comments:

Post a Comment