Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Monday, October 5, 2015

Something Special For You

     Here is a blog that I wrote from about a year ago from one of my other sites. Too many times we forget just how much fun this game of golf is. It is a social game and who better to enjoy the game with than your wife or girlfriend?  My wife loves the game and we enjoy sharing the fun of the game together. At any rate, enjoy this post from last year.

    To many, this may be a touchy subject, but I am going to explore it anyway.  Does your wife, girlfriend or significant other play golf? My wife plays, and I am very happy about that.
     Before I get run out of town on a rail by a lot of women who play golf out there, let me explain.  Most male and female golfers know what I am talking about and understand what I am trying to say, but some don't.  Some will take offense to even asking the question, but I will suck it up and summon the courage to ask the question. Once again, does your, girlfriend or significant other play golf? Do you enjoy playing golf together?
     I enjoy playing golf together with my wife.  I also enjoy playing without her as well. The same can be said for her.  Her and I don't always have to play together in order to enjoy the experience of a good, or bad, round of golf.  We do enjoy each other very much, and I enjoy watching just how much she gets into the game.  For me, that adds to the fun of it. But, we don't always have to be together to play golf.
     There are times when she wants to play with her friends in a women only outing. I respect that, just as she respects when I go out with my buddies. The bottom line is that we both love the game of golf. Being able to play together and enjoy the game even more is a plus. She's good, too.  I know because I have lost a lot of bets with her. Its still a lot of fun and I don't mind a bit.
     Some men feel that it is an infringement on their space when their wife or significant other wants to come along on the golf outing.  To a certain extent, this may be true but I think that it depends on the context of the situation. A guy, or gal, needs their space.  If that means letting him, or her, off by themselves to go play with their friends so be it. It works both ways.
     Golf is a game that can be played by almost everyone, male or female. Spending time together with your wife, girlfriend or significant other is important as is personal space.  Try playing golf together.  It doesn't have to be all the time or exclusively, but you are spending some quality time together. Its a lot of fun too.

BIRDIE!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment