Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Change Of Hats Today

     Today is Saturday so I am not going to write much. When you are so called retired, there is really now Saturday and it seems that I am busier now after I retired.  Don't worry though, it is a good busy and I am pursuing many of the interests that I couldn't when I was teaching.
      Yesterday I took my wife, her sister, father and mother to the airport at San Francisco, California. After dropping them off I got to connect with a few of my video clients which was a lot of fun. It is interesting that when people say that they have seen my videos, they really haven't. It was great sharing them yesterday with two of the pros which I made the videos for.
      Today is going to interesting, to say the least. I volunteer as a photographer and writer for nearby Castle Air Museum, one of the largest air museums on the West Coast. We are having a "Kids Day" for the first time and I am going to photograph it. So, today I am changing hats from golf writer/photographer/golf website person to Unofficial/Official Air Museum Photographer.
      At any rate, have a great Saturday and Blessed Sunday. I get to play golf next week on Tuesday in the San Francisco area when I pick my wife up so I am excited about that. Take care and remember, golf is for everyone.
Something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment