Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Friday, January 8, 2016

I Hope He's Comfortable Out There

     This is Dave's wife. He will not be posting for a couple of days as he has taken up residence by my request outside in smaller quarters. His new quarters does not have internet access. I have included a picture of his present temporary residence on our property below.
     One more point must be made. Should Dave ever win the lottery, we are married and any winnings will be considered community property.  I am entitled to half of whatever those winning should be and I will spend those winnings however I feel appropriate. Should those funds be significant enough, I will buy my own replacement to the Taurus and will quit my job. I will be more than happy to accompany him to Australia to play golf at that time, providing this anger subsides. He may also store his golf clubs in the garage of the main house. Thank you and please know that Dave is OK, just a little cold and maybe a bit wet from the recent storms here in California..
Dave's temporary residence. He will be able to use the restroom inside the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment