Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Let's Celebrate!

      Today is St. Patricks Day and there will be many celebrations. There is much more to celebrate and be thankful for today than just a grand Irish holiday. Two marvelous things happened yesterday so I want to pause to give thanks and share those two happenings with you.
      First and more importantly, my very good friend and co-founder of Golf Is For Everyone Mark Croft is back home from the hospital. Mark was hospitalized and had a very difficult surgery which I won't go into the details as I don't know that Mark would want me to share the details.  Many of you know the details anyway so I won't mention them.  I will say that the whole thing took a lot of courage, and Mark has been very courageous. He has kept a very positive attitude through all of this and I noticed that he is posting on our FaceBook page. I have missed you good friend. WELCOME BACK MARK!
       This second event that I am very thankful for is a lot less important than Mark's recovery.  It is still a milestone and I am very excited about it. Our Golf Is For Everyone blog has shattered the 10,000 internet site hits barrier. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading and being a part of this movement to grow the game of golf. Please keep reading because there is much more to come.  THANK YOU!
       What a wonderful day it is today!
YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment