Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Saturday, April 2, 2016

A Highly Technical Golf Lesson

     To me, going on FaceBook and reading posts is extremely dangerous.  I was going to take today off from posting because I was up late last night dealing with an issue which involved a Native American Tribe--sorry, indigenous people--and their very effective source of revenue.  Draw your own conclusions ladies and gentleman and let's just say that I was very generous to the Tribe's Educational Fund--and my own.  I came across a post in FaceBook about Lydia Ko's highly technical swing thoughts.  It was an interesting post and I though that I would comment on the article.
     Seeing as I had a box of Cracker Jacks this morning for breakfast along with my cup of coffee and the prize in it was a PGA Class Z teaching pro card, I thought it appropriate that I comment on the technical swing thoughts of Lydia Ko.  Lydia Ko can do whatever she wants when she swings.  She is doing a heck of a lot better than I could on the LPGA tour. If she has a brain full of technical thoughts as she plays and hits the ball, more power to her.
      As I have recently been blessed with my PGA Teaching Pro Class Z certification I will give my first certified lesson. I'm not sure if the lesson is certified or if I am certifiable, but I hope it helps you. Here goes nothing.
     On the driving range practice area or first tee, take out a tee and a ball and insert it into the ground.  Remove a club, your choice depending on what you want to accomplish, from out of your bag and take a healthy swing.  Take care to notice the sound of the club striking the ball.  Check where the ball ends up. What I would suggest is repeating what you just did making sure you hear the impact of the ball on the club.

      You can use Pay Pal directly or send me a check for the $75 lesson. I do not accept credit cards other than through Pay Pal as the collection fees are too high.  Thank you and should we go ahead and schedule another lesson?

OK, that was scary.












No comments:

Post a Comment