Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Tough Course

   Some of you are probably wondering about what I think is the toughest course I have ever played, or maybe not.  I am willing to share that with you now. You may be disappointed but I want you to also keep things in perspective.  I have not touched a club in a month and as far as golf is concerned, I am not thinking too clearly right now. My back has been out-way out-for almost three months and I really want to play but can't. Hopefully, I will be able to get out to play next week because I am feeling a lot better..
    The most difficult course I have ever played is the miniature course on board the Carnival Cruise Line Ship the Splendor.  Have any of you tried to putt on a rolling ship.  The greens are tough to putt when the ship is rolling. Speed is very difficult to judge and the break is "close your eyes" exciting.  You would swear that the putt broke one way and goes the other. By the way, the putt always breaks toward the ocean. It is a tough nine-hole track.

     OK, I know this was a cop-out.  I haven't been able to go out and play some new courses to share with you.  When I was writing for West Coast Golfer I was able to do that and plan to keep doing that here on my blog and on my website http://golfisforeveryonemd.com as well as my old website which I have revamped.  Check that one out at http://the-golf-course-travel-bag.com.  Right now, given my health, I can't do that.  I ask you to be patient as I plan to write more and share pictures.  Until then, I will do what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment