Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Golf Truly Is For Everyone

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Yes, Golf Is A Hard Game: Just Tell That To These People

     I was going to take today off from writing my blog, so I won't write very much. This was on my mind all day yesterday, especially after I wrote my Friday post.




 When you think that golf is hard, think of these golfers.  They love the game so much that they will do anything to play keeping it all in perspective that golf is a game and is supposed to be fun. So the next time you tee it up, think of these courageous players.  They come to play and to enjoy the game. I know this first hand as my son is a special needs golfer. He loves the game. Nothing can stop any of them from achieving that and the pure joy of playing the game.
How hard can golf be?  They are challenged, but they enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment